First impressions make all the difference
- Create a desired atmosphere within your home by cutting down on clutter & create a feeling of space throughout your home.
Create a Welcoming Street Appeal
- Have your property fresh & tidy inside & out
- Keep your lawn & gardens maintained & colourful
Preparation & presentation are the main factor when selling your home
- Always try to have your home clean & tidy for inspections
- Give your home a good spring clean to allow for a comfortable viewing
Be The Buyer
- Put yourself in a buyers shoes & look at your home from their point of view
- Make a list of things you find enticing & carry them out in your property
- Keep the outside of your home presentable, clean gutters & walls etc.
- Keep outdoor areas & pools clean & free from clutter
On Inspection Day
- Most people feel more comfortable in a house when the owner is absent, try and give prospective purchasers there space when viewing your home so they can concentrate on what they're looking for.
- Keep personal belongings stored away so as not to distract from the home
Noise & Smell
- Fresh baked sweets, coffee & flowers always add a nice smell to a home
- Keep the TV off and the radio to a minimum during inspections
- Try & keep your pets tied up outside during inspections
- Keep pet odours under control, open the windows for some fresh air and perhaps place a light smelling air freshner in rooms where pets have been
- Tend to minor repairs like a leaky tap or a broken bulb
- In doing so, the buyers will appreciate the way you maintain the property
It's Hard To Sell A Secret
- A well presented & maintained home builds trust in prospective buyers
- A home that is cared for & is easily maintainable is appealing to everybody
- Advertise your property the best possible way to achieve the best result!