Location? Right next door to a local park, bowls club and walking distance to town.
26 Old College Road will tick all of your boxes!
This property has classic vintage charm along with room for a shed and a pool all within walking distance to Gatton's main Street, the local Bowls Club and right next door to the family friendly Littleton Park.
* 3 built in bedrooms with fresh carpets; equipped with ceiling fans
* Feature Picture Rail throughout the home with soft retro colours
* Enormous timber kitchen that's large enough for a small dining table
* Formal dining room alongside the kitchen
* The heart of the home is the air conditioned lounge room
* Sunroom/office nook located off the lounge room
* Beautiful large polished timber floor boards feature throughout the home
* Bathroom is equipped with a shower and bath tub and a separate toilet
* Laundry room is located downstairs with a second toilet & shower
* Private front deck perfect for entertaining, faces the North
* Concrete floor underneath the home with a fantastic height for possible future potential to build underneath
* Beautiful shady front yard
* Fully fenced property with a charming picket fence on 3 sides
* Two lock up roller doors lead to underneath the house
* Bonus 2 Street frontage onto Old College Road and Park Lane
* Solar panels
* Recently painted Exterior
This home is boasting with so much character, showing off unique Queenslander features, this home will have you in awe!
If you're in the market for an investment property with a great future, this property is currently rented at $360 per week until February 2022!
Phone today to arrange an inspection to see the true elegance this home has on offer.
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice for inspections for respect for the tenants in residence.