Located under 10 minutes drive to Plainland which is home to Faith Lutheran College, Porters Plainland Pub, Schultes Meat Tavern, Woolworths, Doctors, Dentist and multiple other shops you will find this home a convenient place to settle into. This low set brick home is around 10 years old and nestled in the top spot on the block to take advantage of the distant mountain views.
* 4 built in bedrooms; Master bedroom features a walk in robe and Ensuite, and yes, this walk in robe has shelving!
* You are welcomed into the home with a feature entrance that leads you to a formal carpeted lounge room or the 2nd tiled living area
* The tiled living area has a feature wall for those precious sentimental items you can put proudly on display and walks around to a formal dining room
* The heart of the home is the galley style kitchen with granite top benches, a dishwasher, electric stove and oven and a breakfast bar
* Alongside the kitchen is another dining area, there's even easy access from the kitchen to the outdoor area to make entertaining a breeze!
* Main bathroom is equipped with a large shower, separate bath tub and separate toilet
* Separate laundry room
* Multiple storage cupboards throughout the home, including a broom cupboard and a walk in storage room
* Approx. 6m x 6m shed with concrete floor and power and a 3m x 6m carport alongside
* Trickle feed town water plus a rainwater tank
* Tiled outdoor area is perfect for relaxing or entertaining
* Fenced back yard with vehicle access available
* Boundary is fully fenced
* Chook pen in the back yard with plenty of room for more pets or the kids cubby house
* Full length front verandah
* Solar power for cheaper electricity bills
This is a well presented home with extra thought put into the design with rounded edges on the walls, storage spaces and feature tiles to stand out from the crowd. With easy access to the Warrego Highway, it isn't far to commute for work and get the best of both worlds while enjoying the lifestyle surrounding you here in Regency Downs.