Located in Laidley Heights is this lowset brick home that's ready for its new owners to give it the love it deserves. A gentle sloping 6,000sqm property with plenty of sheds for your workshop or storage and room for the pets to roam free.
* 3 bedrooms with shelving
* Timber kitchen with a corner pantry and electric appliances
* Dining room alongside the kitchen with built in shelves
* Open office room beside the dining area
* Lounge room upon entrance with an sir conditioner
* Separate laundry room leads to outside
* Bathroom with a shower and separate toilet
* Large workshop, approximately 3 bays with a concrete floor, power and water. This could also make a great man cave or rumpus room
* Large skillion with two open bays and one enclosed bay with a dirt floor
* Double carport
* Trickle town water and approximately 25,000 Litres of tank storage
* Approximately 1kW Solar panels for cheaper electricity bills
* The property is fenced on 3 sides with a lovely open paddock neighbouring the back fence
If you're looking for a renovation to sink your teeth in, this is the property for you. Laidley Heights is a popular area to reside in within the Laidley Community with some town amenities, school bus availability and a short drive to the Warrego Highway.