If you're in the market for an affordable investment, first home or second, this could be the one! Situated only 5 minutes walk to the main street of town & two private primary Schools, this position in town is highly sort after.
* 3 bedrooms with a possible 4th
* Large eat in kitchen is the heart of the home with an original kitchen and air conditioner
* One main bathroom with a shower over bath, linen cupboard and separate toilet
* Timber floors underneath the current floor coverings would polish up beautifully
* Sun room out the back
* Beautiful back yard with shady trees including a mango tree
* Storage underneath
* Laundry located underneath the house
* Fully fenced yard with vehicle access
* Small car storage underneath the house
* Paved uncovered courtyard area
If you're in the market for a home located close to town for an easy commute, this is the one. The exterior paintwork is in great condition, build a shed out the back or a nice big deck and enjoy the comfort and convenience this great Queenslander has to offer.
This property is currently tenanted on a periodic lease term at $285 per week, please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice for inspections as courtesy to the residents.