Located within walking distance to Gatton's CBD is this low set brick home. This is a great first home if you're looking to get started in the market with a large corner block just under a quarter acre with plenty of room for your pooch. Or, if you're in the market to settle into something low maintenance while you take a trip around Australia, this is well set up for easy care and there's also potential backyard access if you're in need of an extra shed.
* 3 built in bedrooms each with a ceiling fan and 2 with air conditioning
* Lounge room upon entrance
* Dining room adjoins the kitchen with electric appliances and a breakfast bar
* Rumpus room/ 4th bedroom with private access to the front and back yard
* Ceiling fans throughout with an air conditioner in the kitchen
* Bathroom is equipped with a shower over bath and a separate toilet
* Security shutters on front windows for privacy
* Separate laundry room with storage cupboards
* Carport alongside the rumpus room with a roller door
* Fantastic back patio area with a nice spot to sit and peak at the views over the farmland
* Private back yard with well established gardens
* Rainwater tank for extra water needs
* Established passion fruit vine for the green thumb
* Traditional style timber shed with a dirt floor and power large enough to fit 2 vehicles
Here's your chance to roll up your sleeves and create a fresh interior with your own style to give this home a new feel. With a wide range of potential for many people including investors, retirees, first home buyers or folks looking to downsize, this home will catch the eye of many, if you think that could be you, pick up the phone today and make the call for your next move!